Racor P510MAM Series Fuel Polishing System
Racor P510MAM 12/24V Multipass Fuel Polisher With Fittings
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The Racor P510MAM Series Pump and Filter Fuel Polishing System helps extend the life of on-board filters by removing contaminants from stored fuel. It can be used for continuous operation on fuel tanks, or as part of a day-tank transfer system.
Hyper-Clean Your Fuel From the refinery to your tank, throughout the distribution system, fuels are subject to contamination whenever they are transferred or stored. Transferring fuel may allow water and dirt into the system. Stored fuel is subject to water intrusion and condensation; rust, and microbial growth, as well as oxidation and breakdown. The end result is a continuous accumulation of contaminants that end up being dispensed into your fuel tank, where they can clog filters and damage engines. It's never a good idea, economically or otherwise, to pump dirty fuel into your expensive equipment. Once onboard, fuel is still subject to continued contamination while filling, and through water condensation and microbial growth.
Installing a Racor Fuel Polisher, either as a continuous loop on any fuel tank, or as part of a marine day-tank transfer system, takes the contamination burden off onboard filtration. Protecting onboard filters preserves water removal efficiency and greatly extends life of the high efficiency filters needed to protect today's engines. By circulating fuel multiple passes through one polishing filter, onboard filtration systems need less change-outs and can perform at peak efficiency. Fuel polishing is especially important for standby power, as degraded fuel often clogs filters within minutes, leading to engine shutdown.
The Racor P510MAM Fuel Polishing System comes with a brushless 12/24V DC motor, electrical harness and control module, metal bowl and a stainless water-in-fuel sensor.
How They Work:
The Racor P510MAM Fuel Polishing System is normally plumbed in a closed loop system with a diesel fuel tank. Fuel exits the tank and enters the module. The first stage is a primary pleated fuel filter cartridge that blocks particle contamination and free water, which in turn is held by the media and collected in the collection bowl. Clean, dry fuel then enters the integral fuel pump, which then flows back to the tank or system depending on application. The P510MAM contains high performance Aquabloc® II media in a cartridge design, which provides superior filtration while remaining environmentally friendly and incinerable. All Racor filter materials and seals are compatible with ultra-low sulfur diesel and biofuels up to B20 blend. The pump in the Fuel Polishing Module is a 12/24V DC brushless electronic pump, capable of 60 gph (227 lpm) flow.
• Innovative, modular fuel filter/water separator, bottom load design
• Vacuum side fuel conditioning module
• One size housing, with M16-1.5 ORB ports (adapters available)
• 12 and/or 24V DC brushless electronic fuel pump,60 gph (227 lph) flow
• Features high-performance Aquabloc® media in cartridge style pleated element
• Environmentally friendly and biodiesel compatible
• Water-in-fuel sensor
• Control module for pump and water sensor operation
• A removable and reusable contaminant collection bowl is standard on all models
• UL 1105 fire tested
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to +255°F (-40°C to +121°C) Applications:
• Fuel tank fuel polishing system Accessories:
• Racor Fuel Filter/Water Separator Pump Systems are available in a wide range of configurations, operating and maintenance choices. The product line includes systems with conventional brushed pumps and the new Racor brushless pump that was engineered using Parker Aerospace technology. The smart brushless pump systems control fuel delivery via a programmable chip. Fuel system conditions are analyzed and communicated to the Electronic Control Unit (ECU) which responds to the information. For additional information, please contact Parker Racor Division.